Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. On Saturday, female party workers of Raj Thackeray-led MNS stripped a man naked and paraded him in Thane for making obscene calls to a 15-year-old girl.
2. A 21-year-old man, identified as Sushil Kumar Jaiswal, had been making obscene calls to a 15-year-old Thane girl since a few days. The girl’s family reported the case at a nearby police station, but the police failed to take any action against Jaiswal.
3. A kin of the girl, who is a member of MNS, alerted other female members about the case. Later, one of the members called Jaiswal while posing as an employee of a finance company and asked him to meet to discuss an offer.
4. The workers asked Jaiswal to meet near Airoli station. As soon as he arrived, the workers caught hold of him and took him to Thane for the girl to identify the culprit.
5. After the girl confirmed that he was the same person, the workers stripped him completely naked and took him to the Thane police station. On their way to the police station, Jaiswal was thrashed by the workers and locals.
— Thane City Police (@ThaneCityPolice) June 12, 2016