Almost all major automotive companies in the country are expected to hike the prices of their vehicles from January 2018 on account of rising input costs.
Details about price hike:
- Maruti Suzuki will hike prices of all cars by up to 2%
- Mahindra & Mahindra will hike prices of passenger and commercial vehicles by up to 3%
- Volkswagen India will hike prices by up to Rs 20,000 across its entire range
- Tata Motors will hike prices of all passenger vehicles by up to Rs 25,000
- Ford India will hike prices of all vehicles by up to 4%