Major car manufacturers to hike prices from January 2018
Almost all major automotive companies in the country are expected to hike the prices of their vehicles from January 2018 on account of rising input costs.
Details about price hike:
- Maruti Suzuki will hike prices of all cars by up to 2%
- Mahindra & Mahindra will hike prices of passenger and commercial vehicles by up to 3%
- Volkswagen India will hike prices by up to Rs 20,000 across its entire range
- Tata Motors will hike prices of all passenger vehicles by up to Rs 25,000
- Ford India will hike prices of all vehicles by up to 4%