Aamir shows off his newly sculpted physique after losing 25 kgs
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Bollywood’s perfectionist Aamir Khan left viewers stunned after undergoing his first major body transformation for Ghajini back in 2008.
2. This time, Aamir has undergone yet another mind-blowing transformation for his upcoming film Dangal, where he is essaying the role of Haryanvi wrestler Mahaveer Singh Phogat.
3. To look the part, the actor had to first gain 25 kgs, going from 68 to 93, in 6 months to portray the aging wrestler during the film’s first phase of shooting. After completely the first phase, the ‘3 Idiots’ actor had to lose 25 kgs to play the role of young Phogat.
4. The 51-year-old actor shared the picture of his newly sculpted physique on his micro-blogging account and captioned it, “2 days to go before I shoot for young Mahaveer”. Needless to say, the Aamir’s body transformation took the social media by storm and garnered praise from contemporaries and fans alike.
5. Helmed by Nitesh Tiwari, Dangal also stars Sakshi Tanwar, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra. It is slated for a December 2016 release.