Dabangg actress signs ‘Namastey England’ opposite Akshay Kumar
Local Press Co Snippet
1. Sonakshi Sinha is all set to star opposite Akshay Kumar in Vipul Shah’s next ‘Namastey England’.
2. The director, who is currently busy shooting the John and Sonakshi starrer Force 2, confirmed that the movie is already in pre-production stage and will feature Sonakshi in a completely new avatar.
3. The director also confirmed that ‘Namastey England’ will neither be a sequel nor a continuation of Katrina Kaif starrer ‘Namastey London’ and will be shot in England, Paris, Switzerland, Brussels and Punjab.
4. Namastey England will be Sonakshi’s fifth film opposite Khiladi Kumar; the other four being ‘Rowdy Rathore’, ‘Joker’, ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobaara’ and ‘Holiday’.
5. Sonakshi took to her micro-blogging site to officially announce the news.
Namaste England… Its official!
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) May 3, 2016