Katrina’s inability to master Delhi ascent for an upcoming film upsets Salman Khan
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet:
1. Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania are all set to share screen space in an all girls entertainer ‘Veere Di Wedding’. But, not many know that Katrina was supposed to be cast in the film before Kareena.
2. Post her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor, Salman has been doing his best to help Katrina get the top projects. Therefore, the ‘Sultan’ actor had suggested his close pal Katrina Kaif’s name to play the role essayed by Kareena in the upcoming movie.
3. Salman had initially spoken to Rhea Kapoor, who is producing the film, to have a talk with Katrina. But the ‘Fitoor’ actress failed to master the required Delhi accent during the practise sessions despite multiple attempts.
4. Unable to cope up with the pressure, Katrina backed out of the film. Her decision left ex-boyfriend Salman disappointed, who had specially recommended her name for the role.
5. Meanwhile, a source close to Salman Khan has also revealed that the 50-year-old actor has got Katrina on-board for a Raj Kumar Santoshi film as well.