Udta Punjab actor Diljit Dosanjh buys a 3BHK in Khar
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. While ‘Udta Punjab’ is struggling to get a nod from the censor board, the film’s Bollywood debutante Diljit Dosanjh has reportedly decided to establish a base in the maximum city.
2. According to sources, the ‘Jatt & Juliet’ actor has bought a 3BHK apartment for himself in Mumbai’s Khar area worth Rs 10 crore to ensure his availability and indicating his willingness to take up more Bollywood projects.
3. On Dosanjh’s new purcahse, a source told Mid Day, “It is a three-bedroom house on the 12th floor of a Khar highrise. He has been hunting for a house for the last one month and has finalised this one a few days ago. He has bought the flat since he needed a place to stay in Mumbai because of his work commitments.”
4. The source further added, “He is required to be in the city for promotions of Udta Punjab and also for the dubbing for Punjabi film Sardaar Ji 2 at a studio in Oshiwara. He will also visit the sets of a TV show soon to promote the latter. Then he has narration sessions for Hindi films for which he is supposed to be in Mumbai and that’s why having his own house was an important move.”
5. Although the actor is certainly keen on venturing into Bollywood, he will keep travelling to Punjab and continue doing films there.