Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Thane corporator Reshma Patil’s son lost his life after a truck crashed into his bike on Sunday night.
2. The deceased, 20-year-old Pranesh, met with the accident next to the t-junction near Amit Garden restaurant in Reti Bunder, Kalwa.
3. According to a Mumbai Mirror report, Pranesh and his friend Zuber Shariq were headed towards the Mumbra toll naka around 9:30 pm when a truck driver lost control of his vehicle and rammed into their bike.
4. Pranesh, who was riding the bike, died on the spot. Shariq, on the other hand, sustained severe injuries and was rushed to a nearby hospital.
5. The truck driver, identified as Babha Jagdale, has been arrested and booked by Kalwa police.
Update: A police official has claimed that Pranesh was riding rashly and lost control of the bike, which led to the accident. His friends also confirm that Pranesh was a biking enthusiast and would often perform stunts on the bike.Back to latest news