Select Page

Fire breaks out at shop in Dongri’s Mohammadi Manzil, 4 injured


At least four persons were injured after a fire broke out at a shop in Mumbai’s Dogri area on Tuesday afternoon.

The mishap took place around noon at shop number 190 of Mohammadi Manzil on the busy J B Shah Marg in Dongri.

Fire department was alerted about the mishap immediately, following which several fire engines, along with other emergency vehicles, were rushed to the spot.

The fire has been brought under control as of 2 pm. The cause of fire is suspected to be a short circuit, although a confirmation from officials is pending.

According to officials from the Disaster Management Unit, four people were injured in the mishap and rushed to JJ Hospital for treatment.

The injured have reportedly been identified as Aslam Hussain Bhabi (45), Sohail Hassan Bhabi (30), Hazarimal Gupta (30) and Faheer Ahmed (19). All are out of danger.

Further details are awaited.

Send this to a friend