Services on Harbour line halt as OHE wire snaps near Bandra
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. On Tuesday, Harbour line train services came to an abrupt halt due to a technical snag near Bandra station.
2. Around 11.30 am, an OHE (Over Head Equipment) wire snapped between Bandra and Mahim station.
3. As a result, both up & down services on the Harbour line have been affected. As of 12:30 pm, no trains are plying on the CST-Andheri stretch.
4. Railway officials are present at the spot and currently working on fixing the OHE and restoring the services.
5. As per the latest update from a railway official, the services are expected to resume within one hour.