Lalu Prasad’s Patanjali endorsement lands him a free rub from Ramdev
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. On Wednesday, RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav had invited Baba Ramdev for a yoga session in Delhi. But the session soon turned into an on-spot advertising campaign for Patanjali products.
2. Before the yoga session could even commence, Yadav turned to media cameras and started boasting about Patanjali products.
3. The RJD chief said that Ramdev’s soaps have cows milk in them unlike normal soaps that contain excess of chemicals.
4. An ecstatic Ramdev, in response to Yadav’s positive review, decided to give him a live demo of his gold cream by rubbing it on the politician’s forehead as the press stood by and watched. He even offered the politician an energy bar.
5. The 67-year-old politician had mocked the yoga guru after he jumped off a stage at Ramlila Maidan in Delhi last year. But practicing yoga has surely helped bridge the gap between the two.