Sooraj Pancholi slept with men and women both, reveals Jiah Khan’s mother
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Two days after the Bombay High Court refused to extend the stay granted on trial against Sooraj Pancholi in the Jiah Khan suicide case, Jiah’s mother Rabiya Khan has made startling revelations about the ‘Hero’ actor.
2. In an exclusive interview to a leading bollywood portal, Rabiya Khan said that she had warned Jiah about Sooraj and asked her to leave him on several occasions. Rabiya had once even messaged Sooraj asking him to stop manipulating her daughter, to which Sooraj replied saying, “Yeh ladki agar meri nahi toh teri bhi nahi.”
3. In the interview, Rabiya has also raised questions about Sooraj’s sexual relationship with his male and female friends. “That night, what did my daughter see inside that house? Did CBI find out? He slept with anyone, girl or boy… Is this a relationship? she said.
4. When asked if she ever met Sooraj to solve the issues between her daughter and the actor, the distressed mother revealed, “He didn’t want to meet me. He met me over skype and usne andhere main baithke mujhse baat ki. I told Jiah, he doesn’t have any confidence. He didn’t even show his face to me.”
5. The case is currently being investigated by the CBI. Jiah Khan was found dead in her Juhu apartment on June 3, 2013 after which Jiah’s boyfriend, Sooraj Pancholi was charged with abetment to suicide.