Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Aamir Khan, who was last seen on small screen in 2014 during season three of his television talk show Satyamev Jayate, is ready to make a comeback to television.
2. However, instead of hosting a show, this time the actor will be seen as a character in Anil Kapoor’s popular series ’24’.
3. According to industry sources, the ‘PK’ actor has expressed interest in being a part of the action thriller and is currently in discussions with the makers of the show. But, given the perfectionist that he is, Aamir will first review all aspects of his role before signing on to be a part of the Indian adaptation of Fox Network’s hit series.
4. Meanwhile, the 51-year-old will also be seen supporting his friend of 17 years and lead actor of ’24’, Anil Kapoor, at the launch of the show’s second season in the first week of June.
5. Kapoor’s ’24’ will air it’s second season this year on Colors TV, with the cast including actors like Surveen Chawla, Richa Chadha and Sakshi Tanwar.Back to latest news