Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. After essaying the role of a warrior in the 2001 film ‘Ashoka’, Shah Rukh Khan is set to play the role of a warrior on silver screen once again.
2. Over the past few weeks, it was rumoured that all was not well between the Baadshah of Bollywood and Aditya Chopra after their last release ‘FAN’ failed to live up to it’s expectations. Later, Chopra-led Yash Raj Films moved the release date of SRK’s ‘Raees’ to avoid a clash with Salman’s ‘Sutlan’, which only added fuel to the fire.
3. But, the rumours have been put to rest after a recent report confirmed that SRK will start shooting for Chopra’s next after completing his film with Imtiaz Ali. It is believed that this new SRK-YRF project will be their most ambitious one till date.
4. During the promotions of FAN, SRK had dropped a hint about the movie when he had said, “Aditya Chopra has a plan to do a film with me. I think I will start shooting for Aditya’s film by the end of 2017. All he has told me is the fact that it’s a very big project and I might have to sit for two months with Adi to prepare for the character. He told me that the shooting will be wrapped up in three months, but I will have to work with him on characters for two months prior to shooting for the film.”
5. The only details we know about SRK and Aditya Chopra’s next collaboration is that it will a period drama and the production houses’ most expensive film till date. SRK’s production company Red Chillies will take care of the VFX.Back to latest news