Former Big Boss contestant leaves modelling to become a nun
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. In a surprising turn of events, former Big Boss contestant, Sofia Hayat, has embraced religion and become a nun.
2. The 31-year-old model, who was ranked 81 in the FHM magazine’s sexiest women in September 2013, now goes by the name of Gaia Mother Sofia.
3. The former model, rose to popularity due to her stint on season seven of reality show Big Boss and her rumored link up with cricketer Rohit Sharma.
4. In the recent past she had disappeared from the industry but had been fairly active on photo-sharing platform Instagram.
5. Hayat’ adoption of faith first came to light when she posted how relieving it was to be free of make-up on Instagram and mentioned how she has changed while calling herself Gaia Mother Sofia. Her recent posts on the image-sharing platform clearly showcase her new-found spirituality. Here’s some of Mother Sofia’s posts:
It’s all about you. You create this world. In knowing you are a creator. .you can then harness your own mind to what you want in life. See..we have been tricked into thinking we are not so great and powerful..but you are. Children of divine source of me. Your time is finally here. Just release all negative programming. Your electric body has been programmed for so long you think you are less. .but stop “thinking”, feel..from your heart. For it is the heart that can release everything and bring you above the programming of the matrix. You all know the programming. It’s that negativity that you were not born with..you are love and always were creator gods full of joy, love and compassion. How wonderful are you!!! Welcome yourself back. I love you infinitely..because you never die..you are eternal as is my heart and love for you. Namaste. Gaia Mother Sofia
A photo posted by Sofia Hayat (@sofiahayat) on