It’s important to be abused because nobody is perfect: Amitabh Bachchan
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. With over 21 million followers, most followed Indian celebrity on Twitter, megastar Amitabh Bachchan, is no stranger to social media ‘trolls’.
2. But despite being targeted by Twiteratti on many occasions, the veteran actor in an interview with Hindustan Times, admitted that he doesn’t mind getting trolled and thinks it’s perfectly fine for someone to do it.
3. He added, “It’s important to be abused because nobody is perfect. It is fine. It gives you an insight of what people think about you at times. It will not always be good, so what is the harm in that. If harsh words and unprintable language is used, then I tell them to not use it.”
4. The 73-year-old actor also expressed his contentment with his work at this stage of life. “All of us struggle daily to find work and keep ourselves occupied. It has not been easy. Yes, I have been fortunate that I still get to do some work,” he said.
5. On the work front, Amitabh Bachchan will be next seen in ‘Te3n’ along with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vidya Balan. The thriller drama is set to release on June 10.