Nargis Fakhri disappears overnight, may quit Bollywood because of Uday Chopra
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Nargis Fakhri’s future in Bollywood is looking bleak, given the actress abruptly relinquished all her work and left for her hometown, New York City, almost overnight recently. The ‘Azhar’ actress even skipped the film’s promotions, to the ire of film’s makers, by citing ‘injury’.
2. However, an insider has now revealed that the model turned actor had a nervous breakdown following which she refused to be in public promoting Azhar and Housefull 3. Further, she has told the producers of her next flick Banjo that she needed a break for a few months and has brought the shooting of the movie to a standstill.
3. This has left the producers concerned because 97 percent of the movie has been filmed already and only patchwork scenes remained. But, Fakhri has claimed she will complete the work when she comes back.
4. The reason for Fakhri’s breakdown is the turmoil in her relationship with producer Uday Chopra. The duo had been dating for a while and were even going to tie the knot. She was all set to make the news public when Chopra changed his mind about getting married, which left the actress heartbroken.
5. Fakhri’s friend has also stated that she may never return to Bollywood and pursue another career in the US instead.