I am not the kind of guy anyone would fall for, says Tiger Shroff
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Tiger Shroff has reached a personal high after his recent release, Baaghi, and carved a niche for himself as Bollywood’s most promising action hero.
2. But, while junior Shroff is being lauded by viewers for his daring stunts, things haven’t been going so well for him on the personal front.
3. In a recent interview by Spotboye.com, Tiger revealed that he no longer is in a relationship with Disha Patani, his alleged girlfriend.
4. Tiger was quoted saying, “There’s really nothing much to say on that front. Well, we tried our best- but I don’t think that I am the kind of guy anyone would fall for. I am so married to my work. I am not an outgoing person (pauses). I am a very aloof person, who gives a lot to his work. It’s very difficult to have a personal life with this kind of mindset.”
5. Fortunately for Tiger, the box office collection of Baaghi – whose opening weekend collection stands at Rs 45.30 crore, will ensure that he is never short of work anytime in the near future.