Priyanka Chopra set to make Rs 100 crore in 40 days
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. After completing the production work of her Hollywood debut ‘Baywatch’, Bollywood’s leading lady Priyanka Chopra will be returning to her home-country, India for 40 days to enjoy a much-deserved break tomorrow.
2. Buzz is that PeeCee’s 40-day India tour is more than a break as she has landed endorsement deals with a number of high profile brands. The ‘Quantico’ star has reportedly signed 24 advertising campaigns, all of which will be shot in the next month and a half.
3. After being away for almost 10 months, the ‘Mary Kom’ star will be in India and is guesstimated to make close to Rs 100-crore in these 40 days.
4. A fruit beverage, a gold jewellery house, a paan masala, a virtual reality portal and a premium airline are among the several companies who are shelling out hefty amount for the exotic babe. The fruit beverage brand alone is supposedly paying her Rs 6 crore.
5. Although Priyanka has no Bollywood films in her kitty this year, the ‘Desi Girl’ has no time to breathe. After completing her endorsement related assignments at home, the actress will be heading back to the US to start shooting for Quantico’s season two and post-production of Baywatch.