Salman breaks his silence on why Arijit Singh’s song was dropped from Sultan
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. In a press conference held for Salman’s upcoming movie Sultan on Saturday, he finally spoke about the controversy surrounding Arijit Singh’s public apology.
2. When asked about Arijit’s apology letter, the Dabangg actor left the media confused when he responded by asking, “Who is that?”
3. Later, when a reported refreshed Salman’s memory by narrating the entire incident, he said “In every film there are lot of singers who sing and director and producer who make the choice of who is going to be the best voice for the film. One voice was mine but that was also rejected, so why get so upset and so hurt. This is life.”
4. He further added, “There should be a day when a person (actor) should say don’t sing or sing. Smart ones don’t turn out bright. Then smart comments … post… they don’t… you come to know the intentions.”
5. The song ‘Jag Ghoomeya’ from the movie Sultan was initially recorded by singer Arijit Singh, but makers later decided to re-record it. The song was then re-recorded by famous Sufi singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and his version was finally released in the market Another version of the same song in the voice of the Dabangg actor was also released recently.