Sambhavana Seth to marry Yatra’s Kanhaiya Kumar in July
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Former Big Boss contestant, Sambhavna Seth got engaged to television actor Avinash Dwivedi this February despite opposition from her parents.
2. In an interview with leading entertainment portal, Bollywood Life, the television actress spoke in detail about her upcoming nuptials this July. While talking about her wedding dates, Seth was quoted saying, “The sangeet will be on July 12 and mehendi on the 13th. We will get hitched on the 14th followed by a reception the next day. The ceremonies will take in place in Delhi as both of us belong to the capital city.”
3. Further, the 35-year-old made known that the couple will have two receptions post their wedding. The first will be held in Delhi for the couple’s family and friends while the second one will be in Mumbai for their mates from the industry.
4. The soon-to-be-married couple met on the sets on of a dance reality show and have been together for over five years now.
5. Seth, who became known for her high-strung personality through season two of Big Boss, is currently playing the role of a vamp on the television show ‘Razia Sultan’. Her fiance, Avinash Dwivedi, most recently appeared in the highly controversial Yatra ad as JNU President Kanhaiya Kumar.