Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. In a casting coup of sorts, Arbaaz Khan will soon be seen romancing the sultry Sunny Leone in an upcoming movie.
2. The unconventional pair have already signed the project titled ‘Tera Intezaar’, which will mark the directorial debut of Rajeev Walia.
3. Moreover, a source working on the project told Mumbai Mirror that the two stars will meet for their first recording at a city studio this week.
4. Later, the two will head to Rann of Kutch on a 25-day-long shoot for the movie. The movie will also be filmed at an international location.
5. The source also revealed how the makers had to pursue Sunny for three months before she agreed to be a part of the film while Arbaaz got on board immediately.Back to latest news