Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan friends no more?
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. For over two and a half decades now, Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt have been the best of buddies and unlike most relationships in tinsel town, their friendship has stood the test of time.
2. But, if we go by the latest reports, the ‘best buddies’ are not even on talking terms these days and a cold war is brewing between the two. According to a report in Bollywoodlife.com, things turned sour between the ‘Chal mere Bhai’ actors after Sanjay sacked a female manager suggested by Salman.
3. Following Sanju Baba’s release from Yerwada jail in February this year, the Bajrangi Bhaijaan star had asked him to hire his manager, Reshma Shetty, to get good projects.
4. However, even months after hiring her, Sanjay Dutt couldn’t bag good roles. Later, the ‘Munna Bhai’ actor found out that Reshma had increased his fees to a large extent due to which the producers, who initially wanted to sign him, started considering other options.
5. Sanjay then confronted the manager and asked her to leave. Reportedly, this did not go down well with Salman Khan, who felt that his buddy did not value his suggestion.