Versatile Randeep Hooda talks about Salman Khan’s ‘acting’
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. After their last successful Bollywood outing – ‘Kick’, Randeep Hooda and Salman Khan will be seen sharing screen space in their upcoming movie ‘Sultan’.
2. While Salman will be playing a wrestler in the film, Randeep will be essaying the role of his trainer. The highly-anticipated ‘Sultan’ also stars Anushka Sharma in the lead role.
3. While speaking to Hindustan Times about his relationship with the ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ star, Randeep said, “This is Salman’s best performance so far, based on what I have seen. He is growing as an actor. Bajrangi Bhaijaan was a big step, and he is just moving ahead. We have a lot of similarities and disparities, and we get along really well. Our good rapport filtered through into our scenes in Kick, and they have also come through in our next film.”
4. Since Randeep originally belongs to Haryana, where ‘Sultan’ has been shot, he hopes that Salman has picked up the Haryanvi accent from him. The ‘Sarbjit’ star also rubbished the rumours of him teaching mixed martial arts to Bhaijaan for the film saying, “I have just been joking about that. What can I teach him?”
5. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, ‘Sultan’ is slated for a July 6 release.