Visuals of fire at Cinevista Studio, Kanjurmag
The fire that broke out at Kanjumarg’s Cinevista Studio has been put out and cooling operations are currently underway. The fire was confined to the electric wiring, studio equipment, and other items stored in a 3,000 sq.ft area. At least one person, a technician working on the set, died in the mishap.
— ANI (@ANI) January 6, 2018
WTH happening in 2018 kamla mills, #MaharashtraBandh, Marol now
Another major fire breaks out at Cinevista studio in Kanjurmarg(w). 7 fire tenders rushed to the spot. Shooting of famous TV serial Bepanaah was on & Over 150 crew members safely evacuated from the spot#RjAlok pic.twitter.com/oUey1hZS8A
— RJ ALOK (@OYERJALOK) January 6, 2018
— BombayTimes (@bombaytimes) January 6, 2018