Fire breaks out in chawl opposite Century Bazaar in Worli
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Around 12.15 pm on Wednesday, a fire broke out on the first floor of Madhusudan Mills Chawl, opposite Century Bazar in Worli.
2. As soon as the fire broke out, the chawl residents evacuated the building and immediately alerted fire officials.
3. The fire officials, along with 8 fire engines and 5 fire tankers, reached the spot around 12:45 pm.
4. After a 15 minute struggle, fire officials successfully managed to douse the fire around 1 pm.
5. According to fire officials, initial investigation has revealed that the fire was most likely a result of cooking gas cylinder blast. No casualties have been reported till now.