Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. A 29-year-old model has filed a rape complaint against TV actor Arman Tahil, alleging that the actor had sex with her under of pretence of marrying her.
2. The complainant came to Mumbai in 2011 and met 35-year-old Tahil in 2013. They kept running into each other at social gatherings and eventually started dating.
3. The model has alleged that after dating for a while, the actor called her to his house and raped her. Later, he told her that he loved her and wants to marry her.
4. In 2015, the model moved to Tahil’s Seven Bungalows home. After moving in, however, his behavior changed completely and he started demanding money from the victim. The problems escalated when Tahil continued to have sex with her, while allegedly being involved with other woman.
5. On June 8, the actor left his home and stopped responding to the her calls. Finally, when he told her that he does not wish to get married, she approached Versova police and filed a complaint against him. Tahil has been booked under Sections 376 (rape), 420 (cheating) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the IPC and investigation is underway.Back to latest news