Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Chennai Express director Rohit Shetty, who is among Bollywood’s most commercially successful directors, has stepped up for a cause and decided to adopt 10 kids suffering from Cancer.
2. According to a report in Pinkvilla, Shetty will be bearing all the expenses of the 10 kids henceforth, including their medical expenses.
3. The 40-year-old director also said that he will not limit the number to 10 kids as he plans on adopting more kids who are fighting the battle against the deadly disease every year.
4. The ‘Singham’ director aims to continue working towards the cause and hopes to inspire other celebrities to follow suit.
5. On the work front, Rohit Shetty recently announced that he will soon return with another installment of the Golmaal franchise and a remake of Ram Lakhan.Back to latest news