Nandish Sandhu framed me in theft case to hide extra-marital affair, claims actor’s former driver
Local press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Kafil Ahmed Shaikh, ex-driver of TV actor Nandish Sandhu, has alleged that the actor framed him in a theft case to hide his relationship with a former Miss India.
2. Shaikh was arrested by the Bangur Nagar police in March following a complaint filed by Sandhu, accusing him of robbing Rs 4.25 lakhs from his house. After spending 4 days behind bars, the driver was set free as police couldn’t find evidence to prove the charges levelled against him by the actor.
3. Daily Bhaskar has quoted a police official saying, “We have checked Shaikh’s bank accounts, corroborated his statements with the mobile locations, sent a team to his native place to check if any money transactions were done but he has come clean of all the allegations. We plan to approach the court to file a B summary to quash this case.”
4. Shaikh, who was in a state of shock following his arrest, has now revealed that the actor suspected him of spying on behest of his former wife, Rashmi Desai. Since Shaikh could inform Desai about Sandhu’s affair, he decided to falsely implicate him in the case.
5. Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai, who is also a TV actor, filed for divorce in March this year and have been living separately for the past three years. Reportedly, Desai was fed up with Sandhu’s philandering ways and therefore decided to part ways with him.