Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. On Sunday, Mumbai police arrested a woman for kidnapping a 6-year-old from Sakinaka.
2. The woman, whose name has not been revealed by the police, was having an extramarital affair with the boy’s father.
3. Around 1:30 pm on Sunday, the boy’s father allegedly fought with the woman over some issue. The woman decided to teach him a lesson by kidnapping his 6-year-old son.
4. At 3 pm, the woman visited Prabhat Wadi in Sakinaka where the father resided. She kidnapped his son from near his house.
5. The father informed the police and warned them of the woman’s possible involvement. In a matter of 3 hours, police arrested the woman and rescued the child. The woman has been booked under section 363 (kidnapping) of the IPC.Back to latest news