Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. US Republican nominee Donald Trump’s company, which plans to foray into the Indian real estate market, has upped the ante when it comes to providing amenities by claiming that residents of Mumbai’s Trump tower will get special private jet service.
2. The uber-rich residents of the six-tower project, called ‘The Park’, will have access to an exclusive counter at Mumbai International Airport. The world renowned developer will be constructing its maiden project in the country in partnership with one of the city’s most prominent construction firms, Lodha Group.
3. Vice President of Lodha Group, Samujjwal Ghosh, told India Today, “Trump attracts the richest citizens of the society, from CEOs, industrialists, cricketers, celebrities and other high net worth individuals. Trump Tower will offer a 75-storey golden facade – Mumbai’s first. Trump will also give a private jet service exclusive to its residents, something unheard of in the city.”
4. The VP also revealed that 50 percent of the 400 3BHK and 4BHK apartments in The Park have already been sold, indicating high demand amongst Mumbai’s elite.
5. The project is coming up at Mumbai’s Lower Parel area and will provide its residents view of the Arabian Sea, Bandra Worli Sea-Link and Mahalaxmi racecourse.Back to latest news