Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Mulund police arrested three men, including the sales manager of the mobile shop, for staging a robbery and escaping with Rs 2.92 lakh.
2. Kasim Shaikh, who worked as an assistant sales manager at Reliance Digital’s Mulund outlet, along with his two friends, Shehzad and Faheem planned to loot the shop. All the three accused are residents of Thane.
3. As planned, Shehzad and Faheem covered their face with a white cloth and arrived at the store on a bike. They barged into the store and threatened Kasim with a knife. They later fled the spot carrying Rs 2.92 lakh with them. Kasim followed him but couldn’t chase the robbers. Following which, he filed a fake police complaint about the robbery.
4. During investigation, cops suspected Kasim’s involvement in the theft case and summoned him. When interrogated, he confessed to his crime and admitted that he was the one who had planned the robbery.
5. Following his confession, cops arrested the other two accused and the trio were booked for robbery.Back to latest news