Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. An unfortunate accident last month claimed the life of a sixteen-year-old from Thane while she was enjoying her Class X summer vacations and awaiting her results.
2. The girl, Kejal Pandey, was riding pillion on a two-wheeler with her mother when a speeding car hit them. Kejal suffered severe brain damage and succumbed to her injuries.
3. In the midst of trying to cope with the death of their young daughter, the family decided to donate her organs. The donated organs resulted in saving the lives of three individuals, including a 14-year-old Mumbra kid.
4. While the family was coming to terms with the tragedy, the CBSE board exams results were declared on May 28. In their saddened state, the family didn’t have the heart to check her result, but later the school’s faculty informed them that she had scored a CGPA of 8.6 in her exams.
5. While speaking to Times of India Kejal’s father said, “She planned to take up commerce and become a Chartered Accountant. She was so firm about what she wanted and she always achieved it. She once told me she wanted to be successful and be the head of whichever firm she worked at. Sadly, it doesn’t matter now.”Back to latest news