Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. India’s test cricket captain, Virat Kohli, is reportedly set to shift his base from Delhi to Mumbai after purchasing a super luxury apartment in the city.
2. Kohli has reportedly purchased a luxury pad in Omkar Realtors & Developers’ residential project ‘Omkar 1973’ in Worli for a whopping Rs 34 crore. The 7000 sq.ft apartment is located on the 35th floor of Tower C, the most luxurious among the three planned towers.
3. Virat’s colleague, Yuvraj Singh, had also purchased a flat in 70-storey Tower C on the 29th floor back in 2014. The builder is expected to handover possession to the owners of Tower C around the second quarter of 2018.
4. According to the building’s layout, Kohli’s luxury apartment is an open sky bungalow with four end to end walls and can be completely customized as per the buyer’s exact specifications and taste. Of late, Kohli has been making frequent visits to the city for meeting his alleged girlfriend Anushka Sharma and business commitments.
5. The 27-year-old cricketer’s recent form landed him a number of lucrative endorsement deals from some of country’s biggest brands, thereby earning him a place in the ‘100 crore’ club. Apart from the dozen plus endorsements, Kohli also owns a handful ventures with more in the pipeline.Back to latest news