Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. In a shocking incident, a 4-day-old baby boy was found dead under mysterious circumstances at a old government hospital in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on Monday.
2. There were injury marks on the newborn’s body and the family members alleged that the infant had died of ant bites.
3. As soon as the news of the infant’s death spread, relatives of the parents and local politicians staged a protest to demand action against the hospital staff whose negligence led to the baby’s death.
4. However, the hospital denied all allegations and sent the baby’s body for post-mortem.
5. Meanwhile, state’s health minister, Kamineni Srinivas, has ordered an inquiry into the incident.Back to latest news