Jacqueline Fernandez replaces Malaika Arora on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Malaika Arora has been a familiar face on the judging panel of reality shows like India’s Got Talent or Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. However, looks like this year she will be giving these shows a miss amid her recent separation from husband Arbaaz Khan.
2. Earlier this week, reports emerged that while at a reality show, Malaika had asked the makers to drop ‘Khan’ from her name while making announcements.
3. Now, the Bollywood beauty has decided to part ways with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and been replaced by Jacqueline Fernandez as a judge on the upcoming season of dance competition.
4. Malaika was a judge on the show’s eighth season last year along with Shahid Kapoor and Karan Johar. Previously, she had also been a judge during the fourth season of the show.
5. Although the presence of Shahid Kapoor and Karan Johar is unsure, the entry of Sri Lankan hottie, Jacqueline, has been confirmed for season nine of the Indian version of BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing.