Priyanka Chopra turns producer with a Bhojpuri film
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. After proving her acting prowess with a number of critically acclaimed Bollywood hits and Hollywood’s primetime show Quantico, actress Priyanka Chopra is now venturing into film production.
2. According to Industry sources, the former Miss World has started her own production house named ‘Purple Pebble Pictures’. But, unlike other Bollywood actors who turn producers for their own movies, Priyanka’s production house will be focused on delivering quality regional cinema.
3. The first film to release under the ‘Purple Pebble Pictures’ label will be a Bhojpuri film titled ‘Bam Bam Bol Raha Hai Kashi’. The film is helmed by the talented Santosh Mishra.
4. The film is set to premier in Patna today (June 9), with PeeCee reportedly set to attend and lend her support to the cast and crew.
5. Speculations are rife that the actress’ next production projects include a Marathi and Punjabi film.