Riteish and Genelia welcome another baby boy
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Celebrity couple Riteish Deshmukh and wife Genelia have been blessed with a baby boy for a second time. The ‘Ek Villain’ actor broke the news on his micro-blogging account earlier today.
2. 37-year-old Deshmukh has been married to South Indian actress Genelia D’Souza for over four years and the couple already have a two-year-old son named Riaan.
3. Ritesh posted an adorable picture of Riaan in the morning and captioned it,” Hey guys, my Aai & Baba just gifted me a little brother. Now all my toys are his…- Love Riaan.”
4. As soon as the news broke out, wishes began pouring in from all of Tinsel town. One of the first people to wish the happy couple was director and producer Karan Johar who tweeted, “Huge congratulations @Riteishd @geneliad …..a baby boy!!!! Sending you both all my love and the best years ahead!”
5. Here is the adorable picture of Riaan and Riteish’s tweet:
Hey guys, my Aai & Baba just gifted me a little brother. Now all my toys are his…- Love Riaan pic.twitter.com/H8JSKE0A3d
— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) June 1, 2016