Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. While talking to the media, Singer Mika Singh recently said that he will talk to Arijit Singh over the controversy involving him and Bollywood actor Salman Khan.
2. Last month, singer Arijit Singh made headlines after he posted a public apology to the ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ actor on his Facebook profile. Although the singer deleted the post an hour later, it had gone viral by then. Later, the singer revealed how he had inadvertently said something rather rude to the actor during an award function last year. While Salman didn’t react at the time, it was clear that he hadn’t forgiven the singer for his act after he dropped his version of the song ‘Jag Ghoomeya’ from Sultan’s music album.
3. When asked about the Arijit-Salman controversy, Mika said, “I have decided to discuss this when I will meet Arijit. However, I feel Arijit is quite young and maybe he has done a mistake unintentionally. Several times, we express ourselves on the award functions, but later we realize our mistakes.”
4. He further added, “I think it is a very small thing. My best wishes to Arijit. He should concentrate on his work. He is a very brilliant and a talented singer in Bollywood.”
5. Mika, who has also sung a song for Salman Khan’s Sultan, also remarked, “I would like to thank Vishal-Shekhar, Aditya Chopra, big bro Salman Khan and Yash Raj Music for giving me a beautiful song. I think I have sung such a lovely song after a long time. It’s a fast romantic song and is titled 440 Volt. I hope people will love that.”Back to latest news