Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. In order to extend the existing Harbour line services on Western line (CST-Andheri) the railway authorities will be undertaking construction work at Andheri station from Sunday, May 29.
2. During the course of construction, the existing harbour line platforms i.e platform number 6 and 7 on Andheri station will be dismantled and a new platforms will be constructed.
3. These new platforms will facilitate the extension of the Harbour line services from Andheri to Borivali.
4. The construction is expected to take 9 days for completion, i.e. from May 29 to June 6.
5. To ensure that the construction work is carried out smoothly, Western Railway will be cancelling 40 Andheri-Churchgate services and will divert 10 services to ply from another platform. Details of services:
Back to latest news