Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. At the outset of the rainy season, the Priyadarshini flyover near Chembur is currently undergoing repairs.
2. The flyover connecting the Sewri-Chembur road to the Priyadarshini circle is used by thousands of heavy vehicles and private cars daily.
3. Since early 2015, the condition of the bridge has been appalling with paver blocks either missing or completely sunk into the road.
4. With the rainy season right around the corner, the BMC appointed contractor has finally started work on the flyover. The entire work is expected to take around 2-3 weeks to complete.
5. Motorists will especially be happy with the repairs as the BMC is ditching paver blocks and replacing them with tarmac.Back to latest news