Married man stabs 24-year-old girlfriend to death in Kurla
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. On Friday, the Vinoba Bhave Nagar police arrested 25-year-old man for stabbing his girlfriend to death following a dispute.
2. The accused, Samir Warsi, was involved in a romantic relationship with the deceased, Rakhi Mangwana, despite being married to someone else. One year ago, his wife along with their kid left his home after learning about Samir’s extra-marital affair.
3. According to a report in The Asian Age, Samir’s estranged wife had started calling him again and had asked for reconciliation. This irked Samir, who then warned the victim, Rakhi, to not visit him at his workplace as he suspected that someone was spying on him.
4. Despite his warnings, the 24-year-old arrived near Samir’s factory on Friday afternoon after which they had an heated argument. When the scuffle escalated, in a fit-of-rage, Samir stabbed Rakhi on the head with a scissor. She was rushed to a nearby hospital by Samir himself, but was declared dead on arrival.
5. During investigation, Samir confessed to his crime and was later booked under relevant sections of the IPC.