Ranbir Kapoor buys Rs 35 crore flat in Pali Hill
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor recently treated himself to a new bachelor pad at Bandra’s Pali Hill for a whopping Rs 35 crore.
2. The ‘Bombay Velvet’ actor played an estimated Rs 1.4 lakh per sq.ft for the 2500 sq.ft apartment on the 7th floor of luxury building Vastu Pali Hill.
3. The new apartment is closer to the Kapoor’s Krishna Raj bungalow. Prior to this, Ranbir had rented an apartment in Bandra, after moving out of the love nest he shared with ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif post their alleged breakup.
4. Sources claim that, at Rs 1.4 lakh per sq.ft, Ranbir’s purchase could possibly be the most expensive one in the city’s suburbs. The most expensive transaction recorded before Ranbir’s purchase stood at a worldly Rs 1 lakh sq.ft for an apartment at Perry Cross road, Bandra (W).
5. Since decades, property has always been the preferred choice of investment for Bollywood biggies. Just last year, Akshay Kumar had splurged Rs 28 crore on the upcoming Skylark Towers in Worli. Even Aamir had purchased a property in Pali Hill for an undisclosed amount.