Sweeper held for keeping cell phone in recording mode in women’s toilet at Taloja
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. The Taloja MIDC police have arrested a 25-year-old sweeper for allegedly keeping his cell phone on recording mode and placing in the ladies washroom of a chemical company.
2. The accused, identified as Ganesh Patil, has been working with the Taloja-based company since past two years. The incident came to light on May 17 when a female worker noticed a mobile phone under the basin and found that the gadget was in recording mode.
3. She immediately informed the senior officials of the company, who then approached the Taloja MIDC police to lodge a complaint against Patil. The decision to file a complaint was taken after discussing the whole matter with other female employees.
4. After the FIR was filed on Friday, the cops took Patil into custody and registered an offence against him. When interrogated, the accused admitted to have left the phone in the washroom.
5. Meanwhile, a video clip showing another woman employee using the toilet, has been recovered from Patil’s phone and sent to the forensic lab to confirm if the clip was shared with any other device.