Thane teen commits suicide after mum scolds him over sleeping late
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. 17-year-old Narendra Yadav allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling of his home in Thane on Tuesday.
2. Earlier in the day, the deceased had an heated argument with his mother where she scolded him for sleeping till late. Narendra had apparently failed to wake up by noon.
3. After quarreling with his mother for about an hour, Narendra got agitated and decided to end his life by hanging himself using his mum’s saree.
4. According to Rabodi police, who are investigating the matter, Narendra visited his family in Thane five days back. He was sent to his hometown in Uttar Pradesh after he failed in class 9.
5. Narendra’s family and friends are in a state of shock and refuse to believe that a fight with his mother can force him to take such an extreme step.