South Korean smartphone giant Samsung has made the Galaxy J5 and Galaxy J7 2016 editions official.
The two smartphones are listed on the company’s China website revealing the specifications without any prices.
Springing right onto the specifications-
# The Galaxy J7 (2016) as per the listings features a 5.5-inch FullHD (1080×1920 pixels) resolutions. Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 402ppi.
– It is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core processor (unspecified chipset) coupled with 3GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory which is further expandable by up to 128GB via microSD card
– The handset has three separate slots for the two SIM cards and an external storage card.
– Galaxy J7 (2016) sports a 13-megapixel camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
– Connectivity options include: 4G LTE, dualSIM, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS and Micro-USB 2.0. It is backed by a 3,300mAh battery.
– The mid-range smartphone will be available in three colour variants- Gold, White, and Pink.
# The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) meanwhile is a 5.2-inch phone boasting of an HD resolution and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor (unspecified chip) coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone is backed by a 3,100mAh battery.
– On the connectivity and camera front, the Galaxy J5 (2016) shares the same innards as the Galaxy J7.
The devices will be first unveiled in China before pushing to other markets.Back to latest news