Uday Chopra breaks silence on alleged breakup with Nargis Fakhri
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. On Wednesday, reports of Uday Chopra ending his relationship of two years with Nargis Fakhri over a WhatsApp message made news.
2. While the ‘Rockstar’ actress hasn’t exactly clarified what led to her sudden disappearance from B-town, Uday Chopra has come forward and released an official statement about his alleged break-up with the actress.
3. Uday said, “I normally don’t respond to gossip, but the press has been reporting a lot of fiction disguised as fact. I would just like to clarify that Nargis and I have been and still are very close friends. The press has done a wonderful job of creating stories out of thin air and I applaud their creativity. However these are all untrue.”
4. After the alleged breakup, rumours had it that the 36-year-old actress had a nervous breakdown and took off to New York, leaving the ‘Housefull 3’ shoot midway and the promotions of her recently released film ‘Azhar.’
5. Now, if only Nargis could come forward and corroborate Uday’s statement.