Borivali doctor couple commit suicide
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. An elderly couple allegedly committed suicide by hanging themselves at their residence in Saidham Building, Sodawala lane, Borivali (W) on Thursday night.
2. The deceased, 58-year-old doctor Ashok Shah and his 54-year-old Ela Shah, were both doctors by profession.
3. The couple also left a suicide note stating that no one should be held responsible for their actions.
4. Their son was the first to see their bodies after he returned home around 10 pm and alerted the cops.
5. So far, police have found nothing suspicious and registered a case of accidental death at Borivali Police station.