Video: Massive fire breaks out at Cinevista Studio, Kanjurmarg
In yet another fire-related incident in the maximum city, a massive fire broke out at Cinevista Studio in Mumbai’s Kanjurmarg area on Saturday evening.
Fire department was alerted about the mishap immediately and at least seven fire tenders, along with an ambulance, were rushed to the spot. The fire was likely caused due to a short circuit, but a confirmation from the fire department is awaited.
The incident took place while two shows – Haasil and Bepanah – were reportedly being filmed in the studio. As of publishing this, the studio has been evacuated and no casualties have been reported. Further details are awaited.
The city has witnessed at least six major fires in the new year.
— ANI (@ANI) January 6, 2018