Celebrity fitness trainer Leena Mogre shuts her Bandra gym overnight
Local Press Co 5-point Snippet
1. Celebrity trainer Leena Mogre, who has worked with the likes of John Abraham, Madhuri Dixit and Kareena Kapoor, has been accused by members of her gym in Bandra of cheating.
2. The members allege that the facility abruptly shut down on April 7 without any prior notice and that they haven’t been refunded their membership fees.
3. After waiting for administration of the gym, named Leena Mogre’s Fitness, to refund their pending amounts, irate members sought the help of Khar police on May 17. However, cops gave them a cold shoulder and asked them to approach the Consumer Court with the issue instead.
4. Later, additional details surfaced that revealed that Mogre’s firm even owed the builder of Crystal Shoppers’ Paradise in Bandra, where her gym was located, about Rs. 2.25 crore in rent.
5. The fitness guru, on the other hand, has denied all claims stating that she has been sending messages to all her members about refunds. Also, insisting that instead of her owing the builders, it’s the other way round. Mogre has claimed that the builders haven’t reimbursed her for the infrastructural damages of the building, which made her lose some of her clients.