Fire breaks out on the 1st floor of Mantralaya
A fire broke out in the corridors of the Revenue Department on the first floor of state secretariat – Mantralaya – last evening.
The incident took place following a short circuit in the electric cables.
No sooner fire broke out, one fire fighting vehicle, and a water tanker, which is usually parked outside Mantralaya, was rushed to the spot. Besides, an ambulance was kept on a standby.
As it was a minor fire, it was doused within no time, and no loss of live or property was reported.